A comprehensive overview of the Clinics & Services we currently offer
We offer a wide range of Clinics & Services in St Mary Cray, Orpington, most of which are listed below. Please feel free to enquire if you have any further queries or require further information. The list below is continually updated, so please do return to see if there have been any new additions which may benefit you.
* Asthma/ Chronic Lung Disease Clinic (inc Lung Function Tests)
* Baby Immunisations
* Blood Pressure Checks
* Blood tests (in-house - please ask reception for details)
* Child Health & Development
* Counselling by GP referrals
* Dementia Screening
* Dietary Advice
* Erectile Dysfunction
* Family Planning
* Flu Vaccinations - booking eligible patients NOW!!!
* Healthy Living & Lifestyle Management
* Heart Disease Checks (inc ECG Test)
* Learning Disability Health Checks
* Minor Surgery & Dressings
* New Patient Registrations
* Sexual Health Advice
* Screening for Sexually Transmitted Diseases - click here
- FREE testing kits available for REGISTERED PATIENTS only
* Social Prescribing
* Suture Removals
* Travel Advice & Vaccinations
* Well Woman & Man Health Check Clinics
Free NHS Health checks are offered to those aged 40-74 yrs every 5 yrs, to identify those at risk of Heart disease, Stroke, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure & Certain Cancers.
These are the services not covered by our NHS Contract. Charges are based on standard tariffs recommended by the British Medical Association (BMA).
* Medicals - Pre-employment, Driving (HGV, PSV etc), Sports.
* Private Sick Notes
* Insurance Claim Forms
* Vaccination Certificates
* Blue Badge Forms
* Certifying Legal Documents
* Child Minder Questionnaires
* Ofsted Questionnaires